Our opening times are Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm and weekends by appointment
Please choose a sub section and check the 'next page' button at the bottom.
We offer a range of high quality elegant Victorian / Edwardian styled quality reproduction door furniture, including:
- Three traditional designs of rim latch - Regency, Cromwell and Victorian. Regency and Cromwell designs are available in a choice of two ‘hand aged’ finishes – solid brass or cast iron with brass fittings. Our Victorian latch is only available in cast iron with brass fittings.
All are dual handed, have a traditional thumb nail rim latch and come complete with an emergency release (facilitating access from outside the room).
Each comes boxed with full fitting instructions and template.
- Solid brass and crystal glass cupboard and door knobs. Our brass and nickel door and cupboard knobs come in either a Beehive or a Bloxwich design. Our traditional Edwardian styled glass cupboard knobs are made from top quality Bohemian crystal glass. Available in five colours (clear, amber, dark blue, black and bottle green). Metalwork available in either brass or nickel silver finishes.
- Three designs of escutcheon – Beehive, Lady and Thistle. Machine forged in solid brass for superior finish.
Available in aged brass or polished nickel plate finish.
- Classic or Gothic quality reproduction solid brass letter plates / letterboxes, with or without clapper. Machine forged, spring loaded, ‘LETTERS’ flap for superior finish. Aged finish on flap.
- Quality reproduction door knockers, in a choice of styles including Doctors knocker, Rams Head knocker, Lions Head knocker and Regency. All come in either unlacquered brass or nickel silver.
- Arts & crafts, solid brass, spring loaded door bolt. Available in two sizes. Aged finish.
- A choice of two octagonal door pulls in either brass or nickel silver finishes.
- Solid brass Winchester pull and bell. Complete with blanking pulley and fitting instructions.
- Substantial, hand forged Suffolk latch and hinges, ideal for traditional cottage plank doors. Available as a set or individually.
Our brassware is not lacquered. This allows it to naturally tarnish over time, giving an antique appearance.
Robert Mills Ltd is now the main supplier of MYLANDS wood finishing products in the South West.
Please feel free to come to view our range at our warehouse and showroom in Bristol. You can now also buy directly from our eBay shop here.